I’m Soooo glad I found this place! I needed to get away from that whole Deb Baker/Hannah Reed split personality thing. I gave her (them) writer’s block for the day. She (they) are off to find the missing muse.
While I have the chance, I want to tell you we haven’t met yet. I’m Story Fischer and my first mystery adventure in the Queen Bee mysteries won't be out until September 7th.
A little about me:
- I live in a tiny community that includes Mom, Grams, my sister Holly, and (as much as I want to wipe him off the face of the earth) my ex-husband, who lives right next door to me.
- My family is most definitely matriarchal - 4 females vying for one Queen Bee spot. My mother appears to be winning.
- I own a local grocery store called The Wild Clover.
- And I have been learning how to raise honeybees.
- Which seems to be a sticky subject around town, since my bees get blamed every time someone gets stung by one of those nasty wasps.
- There is a difference you know, a big one.
- A bee is NOT the same as a yellow jacket!
- And I’m going to teach my readers just how valuable honeybees are.
- Throwing in some honey products along the way, including some sweet recipes.
- Did I mention that I love bullet points.
Shoot! Here she (they) come. Back so soon! Gotta go zap them again.