by Gigi Fitzgerald
|Coming in June! Allergic to Death available now|
from the Gourmet De-Lite series by Peg Cochran
10. The food processor I spent a fortune on hoping that Gigi’s Gourmet De-Lite would take off.
9. My stack of Wedding Splendor Magazines with my name on the masthead.8. My pajamas with the reindeer on them my mother gave me for Christmas when I was in college.
7. The caricature an artist did of me at a street fair back when I was in grade school.6. The wooden salad bowl my grandfather made my grandmother.
5. The gold cross and chain my mother gave me for my first Communion.
4. The fireman’s badge my father wore before he was killed fighting a fire.3. My bright red MINI Cooper which I sold my engagement ring from my cheating, no-good, ex-husband to buy.
2. My cottage which is tiny but perfect
AND Number 1My dog Reg – a most adorable and loving Westhighland white terrier.