To celebrate the upcoming release of TREBLE AT THE JAM FEST, the fourth Food Lovers' Village Mystery, Erin and Leslie are giving away TWO signed copies of TREBLE! Leave a comment below to enter.
Erin's Memorial Day Weekend To-Do List– hire new employee – part-time or full? MUST LOVE FOOD! Retail experience – oh, how I wish
– set up courtyard for opening night concert
– call Helena Handbasket Company
– make more Lakeside Picnic baskets (“Just Add Water”)
– food for Tanner’s visit!!!
– update Merc inventory
– keep an eye on the Pinksys’ place, aka the Big House, while they’re away
– find out what Rebecca and the Blakes are up to
– decide about A
– why does Ned dislike Dave Barber??
– talk to Zayda about –
– dance to the music
– persuade Kim to return to the sheriff’s department
– go riding every Wednesday afternoon (stash sugar cubes in car for Ribbons)
– figure out who killed Gerry Martin
What’s on your list as summer approaches?
Leave a comment for a chance to win a signed copy of TREBLE AT THE JAM FEST, Food Lovers' Village Mystery #4 (Midnight Ink, June 2017)! TWO winners! (U.S. and Canadian addresses only; winner will be chosen Monday, May 29)
Erin Murphy, manager of Murphy’s Mercantile (aka the Merc), is tuning up for Jewel Bay’s annual Jazz Festival. Between keeping the Merc’s shelves stocked with Montana’s tastiest local fare and hosting the festival’s kick-off concert, Erin has her hands full.
Discord erupts when jazz guitarist Gerry Martin is found dead on the rocks above the Jewel River. The one-time international sensation had fallen out of sync with festival organizers, students, and performers. Was his death an accident?or did someone even the score?
Despite the warning signs to not get involved, Erin investigates. And when the killer attacks, she orchestrates her efforts into one last crescendo, hoping to avoid a deadly finale.
Leslie Budewitz is the author of the Food Lovers’ Village Mysteries and the Spice Shop Mysteries—and the first author to win Agatha Awards for both fiction and nonfiction. The past president of Sisters in Crime, she lives in northwest Montana with her husband, a musician and doctor of natural medicine, and their cat, an avid bird-watcher.
Swing by my website and join the mailing list for my seasonal newsletter. And join me on Facebook where I announce lots of giveaways from my cozy writer friends.