1. What is your favorite word? Yes
2. What is your least favorite word? No
3. What turns you on? Repairing stained glass windows. The tricky part is replacing vintage glass fragments with modern glass. Matching the colors is the most difficult part. I enjoy painting on the new glass so that no one can tell it was replaced.
4. What turns you off? When people speak to me like a small child.
5. What sound or noise do you love? Birdsong in the early morning.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Breaking glass at the shop -- always bad.
7. What is your favorite curse word? I do not curse. If I get anxious, I could have a panic attack. Then I might have an Asthma attack. Then I would need my inhaler.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Train service animals.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Telemarketing.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Hello, Jacob! Thank you for bringing Suzy.
Etched in Tears releases on November 28, 2017 and is available for pre-order on Amazon, Nook, Kobo, and all your favorite bookstores. It is published by Kensington Books who is sponsoring a promotion for Cozy Mysteries with a buy 3 get one free offer at your local Barnes & Noble.