- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk, room temperature
- Any jam, mousse, or filling you’d like to use in the middle
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 2 T light corn syrup
- ¼ cup water
- Food coloring
What are your plans for Easter? Do you color eggs? Any good recipes to share?
Be sure to join her on her FREE Facebook private page!
Check out her website where there's lots of fun, free things, and recipes!