2. Shine those windows! Also make sure you keep that signage crisp and readable.
3. I know it’s spring, but consider putting the Christmas displays back in your windows.
4. If you’re signing up to be an extra, make sure you wear your winter coats—including boots, scarves and mittens. And dig out those holiday sweaters!
5. We could use a bell-ringer or two, Santa gear optional. (Hank, that’s you.)
6. And if the employees of a certain toyshop could refrain from finding a body, at least for the duration of the filming, it would be much appreciated!